The Compound project is the finest that Round Top has seen; incomparable in style and the quality of new development and construction. Truly, a new standard has been set.
MARK MASSEY, OWNER/DEVELOPER
- Mark has third generation ties to Round Top, spending his entire childhood enjoying the family farm that his grandparents built in the ‘60s
- A graduate of the USC with a degree in Finance and Urban Planning/Real Estate Development and NYU with a Masters in Commercial Real Estate Development
- Joint owner of Henkel Square Market, a 7-acre commercial/retail center that includes Henkel Hall, a 6,400 sq. ft. event center, located across the street from Round Top’s town square
- Owner Runmel Square (formerly Village Green) at the corner of Bauer Rummel Road and Highway 237. Currently redeveloping as a retail center housed in historic homes
- Previously with Trammel Crow (Los Angeles), Casden Properties (Beverly Hills) and Bryant Park Corporation (NYC)
KATHY JOHNSTON, ANTIQUE SHOW PRODUCTION DIRECTOR
- Long-term event planner and manager.
- Previously conceived, produced and operated The Sterling McCall Antiques Showcase
- 30 year Houston business owner of Johnston & Company, a full-service advertising and marketing
company (1979-2009) specializing in local, regional and national account advertising projects and large scale events for clients such as Motorola, Centerpoint Energy, and a variety of major real estate development firms
- Round Top resident since 1996 where she has focused her attention on select advertising projects and event planning and management (both for profit and for non-profits) for organizations such as The Round Top Family Library, Fayetteville Chamber Music Festival, the original owners of The Stone Cellar, Sterling McCall’s Old Car Museum, the Festival Institute, among others
GERALD & DEBBIE TOBOLA, THE COMPOUND WEDDING EVENT COORDINATORS
- Owners of Copper Shade Tree Gallery and a fine home furnishings store in Henkel Square Market
- On site management and event coordination at Henkel Square Market on Round Top’s Square, a Massey family venture
Mark Massey, Owner/Developer and
Kathy Johnston, Antique Show Production Director.